Wednesday 22 August 2012

Mya's Trend Tracker-Spookz Collection

-Hey fashion lovers!
This week on Trend Tracker, let’s investigate the new outfits! I’m calling this one: the Spookz Collection! These clothes are a lot warmer than the past few outfits because WoozBusting has been giving me the chills! Geared up in my new collection, you’ll be able to stay up all night uncovering ShamWooz’s secrets!



he inspiration for this outfit came from a floral patterned backpack I saw online. I think florals have officially made it onto every single clothing item imaginable. It’s so in right now!
Second, these knee high moccasins are ultra comfortable! The height of these boots made them trendy and a little edgy (but not too much! tee hee! this is a good girl’s outfit!).





The inspiration for this outfit comes from all the people I see traveling in the bus and subway listening to music on their headphones. Whenever they take off our headphones, they rest them around their neck, I even see people who keep the headphones around them all day! So I thought: why not!
The nerd glasses are inspired from this picture of Joe Jonas! What a cutie! Doesn’t he look incredibly charming and well mannered with these nerd glasses? I just had to have them for this week’s outfit!



And what am I wearing you ask? ;)
This outfit is totally chic! I’m wearing a classic black and white striped quarter sleeved shirt, a faux-fur vest (wearing real fur is a big NO-NO! Yetis need their fur too!), black leggings, black ballet flats with glitzy gold sequins all over and a plum colored purse for a punch of color! I love this outfit so much! I feel like it’s comfortable but glam at the same time! I hope you love it as much as I do :)
Well that’s it for this blog post! I’m off to plan next week’s outfits!
See you in Woozworld!
xoxo
-Mya

No comments:

Post a Comment